Saturday, February 11, 2012

Old Truck by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Old Truck by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
© Barbara Haviland

This is my companion piece to my Jeepster. This oil is done on a canvas panel that I make.  Again thanks Wet Canvas for the photo reference.  I have one more coming.  I love the colors I used for the Old Truck.  I did not really know what section to put the old wrecks in. They are not really landscapes or still life.  Anyone have a suggestion??
Title   Old Truck
Medium oils on canvas panel
Size  12"x9"
signed and purchase price is 150.00 + 12.00 Shipping
 Barbara

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...