Friday, February 10, 2012

Old Jeepster by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Old Jeepster by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
First off, let me thank Wet Canvas for the photo. It was in the reference library.I am painting three old trucks. I know this is a Jeepster but I liked the colors in this one. It is done in oils and on a 12"x9" canvas luan panel. It is available for purchase here.  Email Barbara
Title Old Jeepster
Medium oils on canvas panel
Size 12"x9"
Signed and purchase price 150.00 + 12.00 shipping
© Barbara Haviland


1 comment:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

Love this! I use wetcanvas for refs too. Lots of fun photos there.

Purple Bearded Iris by Barbara Haviland

      4/14/2024 by Barbara Haviland--Texas Artist I was so surpired to find bearded iris in the back with my  rose bushes. All of mine are ...