Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Red Amaryllis | Barbara Haviland - Blog

© Barbara Haviland
Red Amaryllis | Barbara Haviland - Blog
This was one of my Red Amaryllis flowes. I have a whole bed of them.  The painting is done in oils and on a gallery wrap canvas.It is sgiend by me and comes with a COA.
Red Amaryllis
Oils on  gallery wrap canvas
Size  20"x20"
Signed  Barbara Haviland
I do love to paint amaryllis. My dear Mother in Law had so many and I put them all together in one place. They just seem to grow and grow.
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/693925/red-amaryllis
Barbara

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...