Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brass,Wine Bottle, Lime and Plums | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Brass,Wine Bottle, Lime and Plums | Barbara Haviland - Blog
© Barbara Haviland
 
I love doing still life paintings and this is a current one. It is done Plein Air meaning I set the objects up and painted it from life.  Available for you. Comes signed by me and with a COA.  I do retain my copyrights.
Title  Brass,Wine Bottle,Lime and Plums
Medium oils on canvas panel
Size  14"x11"
Signed Yes  Barbara Haviland

1 comment:

Decorative Chalkboards said...

Hello friends,

The wine bottle is a bottle used for holding wine,made of glass and some wines are fermented in the bottle. The shape of wine bottles communicates a great deal about the taste of the wine inside it. Thanks a lot...


Wood Art

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...