Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bridge City Marsh in oils | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Bridge City Marsh in oils | Barbara Haviland - Blog
I just finished this marsh scene. It is bright as was the day. I love how the painting came out. It is on a gallery wrapped canvas. Email
© Barbara Haviland


Meet Emily and Ashley, This goes to show you that it is never too young to start painting.... Precious Great Nieces

2 comments:

Kirk Witmer said...

I _really_ like this one Barbara. But I may be influenced by recently having seen an exhibit of Hudson River School artists in Ft. Worth. :) What size is it?

Barbara Haviland-Texas Contemporary Artist said...

Thanks Kirk, It measures 12"x9" and on a gallery wrap canvas.

Deer Feeding, plein air, oil painting

      Deer Feeding by Barbara Haviland Deer Feeding was painted at my cousin's deer ranch near Brady, Texas.  Cold but,  we were in a d...