Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Studio is coming along
Today I do not have a painting to post. I have been helping my Dear Sweet Sam get my studio outfitted with lights, sewer,insulation,pegboard,AC and etc.. WE dug 3 18" ditches yesterday.The yard looks like a Mole was here.... LOL OH my, That was HARD. I haven't worked that hard in years. That was worse than doing yard work and I hate yard work. I am still moving this morning but slow. WE are getting too old for this kind of endeavor. Hopefully we will b ready for me to move in soon. I sure hope so. My daughter and boys will help this weekend. YEA they are fit,strong and young.. I will post another photo of my studio.
I love the top photo. It is my niece Amy and her twins, Ashley and Emily. They are my first 15 month old Great nieces and art students. ( I did start my grand children out but not this young..) They seemed to love painting a picture for their DAD, birthday. Amy and I had fun watching them...Thanks Amy for the Fun. Wish me luck that I get moved into my Studio real soon...Barbara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deer Feeding, plein air, oil painting
Deer Feeding by Barbara Haviland Deer Feeding was painted at my cousin's deer ranch near Brady, Texas. Cold but, we were in a d...
-
Bayou With Gator | Barbara Haviland - Blog I painted this plein air and then came back and revisited the painting to add the Gator. WE did...
-
Egret in Cypress Tree By Barbara Haviland Texas Landscape Artist on 9/23/2015 10:10:57 PM © Barbara Haviland I did this pai...
-
Mockingbird #42 50birds in 50days for $50Each | Barbara Haviland - Blog Mockingbirds are a group of New World passerine birds from the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment