Sunday, April 10, 2022

Rocks, Sea and Seagulls by Barbara Haviland

   

ROCKS, SEA AND SEAGULLS

This painting done with oils was done from my photos taken in California. I was just amazed by the sea and rocks and  birds.

We do not have rocks and cliffs on our nearby beaches.  When we went to California and I   saw this I knew I had to paint it.

Rocks Sea and Seagulls

oils on canvas

12"x16"

Purchase

$325.00 

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2022
 Rocks, Sea and Seagulls  
Medium oils on canvas
Size  12"x16"
 by Artist Barbara Haviland
Click to purchase Painting.
BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...