Monday, April 25, 2022

Large oil painting "Bayou Cabins" by Barbara Haviland

  



LARGE OIL PAINTING "BAYOU CABINS"

Bayou Cabins was done from my photos combined to show life on the bayous of South Louisiana.  I have egrets, turtles, cypress trees, Spanish moss, cabins, water flowers, and a dragonfly in this bayou painting. I started this painting on a gallery wrap black canvas. It has taken a while because I have a complete knee replacement while painting this piece.   I hope you  will let me know if you like the painting.

Painting Available for purchase

24"x48" Gallery Wrap Canvas

Signed by Barbara Haviland

Website   

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2022
Bayou Cabins 
Medium oils on canvas
Size  24"x 48"

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...