Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Red Cosmos,#11 of 50/50/50/ by Barbara Haviland, Flower, floral, oil painting, original oil,Hand-Painted

  

RED COSMOS, #11 OF 50/50/50/ BY BARBARA HAVILAND


I painted this Red Cosmos the first time I ever saw one. They, to me are so unique. This one is on a 6x6 Canvas hardboard that has canvas adhered to it.  I have signed it and it comes to you without a frame.

This is #11 of the 50/50/50/ Blog Show. It is available.  

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2022

Red Cosmos Flower 
Medium oils on canvas
Size  7"x7"
 by Artist Barbara Haviland

Click to purchase Painting.

BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...