Monday, February 11, 2019

"Here I Am",Bird of Paradise,oils,canvas,framed,Barbara Haviland-Texas Floral Artist

    

"here i am" bird of paradise oil painting

2/11/2019 6:57:13 AM by Barbara Haviland Texas Contemporary Artist 
Comment on this
© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
   I painted this background with dark colors of Blues,purples,reds and some bright yellows and some oranges. I wanted to have a flower that went with the background and the Bird of Paradise just hit the spot.. My husband is making a frame for it now.  
Title   Here I Am Bird of Paradise
Medium oils on canvas
Size   20" x 16"

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2019
 by Artist Barbara Haviland
BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...