Thursday, October 11, 2018

Sophie Lou,Yorkie,pet portraits,Barbara Haviland

    

Sophie Lou,Yorkie,pet portraits,Barbara Haviland-Texas Impressionist Artist

SOPHIE LOU,YORKIE,OILS CANVAS PANEL


© Barbara Haviland-Texas Impressionist Artist
This is Sophie Lou and she has gone to doggy heaven.. She was a great loving girl.  We still miss her.
She is done from one of my photos and she is not for sale. I am just showing her to let you know that I can paint your special pet.
Sophie was done in oils on a 12"x 9" canvas panel
I would need a very good clear photo of your baby  and about 3 weeks to paint  the portrait
Email me and we can talk.
Thank you for viewing my art
Help from you,   Please sign up to follow my blog.

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2018
 by Artist Barbara Haviland

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...