Thursday, September 27, 2018

  

Purple Glow Hydrangeas oil painting,Floral, flowers

Posted on 9/27/2018 4:18:47 AM
By Barbara Haviland–Texas Contemporary Artist
Topics: Daily posting of Art | Florals
© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
Purple Glow is my newest Hydrangea oil painting. I love how this looks like it is glowing. I did the flowers very loose and I do like the effect.  The painting is signed and framed for you.
Title Purple Glow Hydrangeas
Oils on canvas 16″x 12″
Click here for pricing
To see more of my art click here
Thank you for viewing my art  

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2018
  Purple Glow Hydrangeas 
Medium oils on canvas
Size  16"x 12"
 by Artist Barbara Haviland

No comments:

Purple Bearded Iris by Barbara Haviland

      4/14/2024 by Barbara Haviland--Texas Artist I was so surpired to find bearded iris in the back with my  rose bushes. All of mine are ...