Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Pastels Sleeping Red Fox II, paper,Barbara Haviland-Texas Wild life Artist

   Pastels Sleeping Red Fox II,paper,pastel

© Barbara Haviland-Texas Impressionist Artist
© Barbara Haviland-Texas Impressionist Artist
Did You Also Know?
  • The red fox will continue to hunt even when its tummy is full. ...
  • Red foxes have large, upright ears and their hearing is so sharp that they can hear a watch ticking 40 yards away.
  • red fox's tail is about one third of its length. ...
  • The male red fox is called a dog, while the female is called a vixen.
I am learning Pastels and this is my very first Pastel. I did my Sleeping Red Fox II and he measures 8"x 8"  and his is framed
By the way, I have seen my first in the live Red Fox in my new home.. I was mesmerized..
Tell me what wild animals you have seen  unexpectedly... Barbara
Barbarahavilandfineart.com

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...