Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Red Poppies in Blue Vse by Barbara Haviland Texas Contemporary Artist

  Red Poppies in Blue Vase
© Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist
© Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist

These lovely red poppies were painted for my best friend.  She loved them and had made me a beautiful wreath so we were both happy. Barbara I am glad you like my art.  WE have been friends since the 7th grade.  These kind of friends are the best.  I am very lucky as I have several long time best friends...

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014
 by Artist Barbara Haviland
BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...