Thursday, January 12, 2017

Calla Lilies,Flowes,glowing,oil painting,Barbara Haviland,Texas Contemporary Artist

   
©  Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
I set this up in my studio and painted it from life. This is done on a gallery wrap canvas and stands alone or can be framed.
 Calla Lilies are so much fun to paint. I love how this one looks like the sun is coming thru the petals.  I love sharing my art with all of you. Please take the time to send me a comments and sign up for my newsletter.
Title: Calla Lilies
Size: 15"x7"
Click here for pricing 
To see more of   my art Click Here
Medium oils on gallery wrap canvas
.

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...