Friday, September 30, 2016

View From our Fireside Cabin Pagosa Springs,Co. Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist

    

View from our Fireside Cabin Pagosa Springs Co

Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist / Comment on this
© Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist
© Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist
This   was our view from the cabin in Pagosa Springs, Co.   This place  is definitely on  our return list of places to come back to.. I am still getting things put away and trying to understand Windows 10.   I have photos everywhere and need to get them on jump drives so I can share with my friends.   Yipes!!... I will be posting my plein air paintings soon as I can get them framed.  
©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014
 by Artist Barbara Haviland


BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...