Monday, July 11, 2016

Old Rusty Sedan II oil painting Vehicle,car,Barbara Haviland Texas Artist


Old Rusty Sedan II

© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland

Artist Comments

This old Rusty Sedan is my third in a series of old wrecks. I found all the images on the Wet Canvas Library. Thanks.  I need more photos of old cars,trucks and jeeps.. I think you will like them.  
Title Old Rusty Sedan
Medium oils on canvas
Size  9" x 12" 
Signed and ready to frame

https://www.etsy.com/listing/251716135/rusty-old-sedan-oil-painting-barbara?ga_order=most_relevant&
  

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014

 by Artist Barbara Haviland
BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...