Monday, June 20, 2016

Wind Chimes Among Banana Leaves Barbara Haviland BarbsGarden Texas Contemporary Artist

© Barbara Haviland BarbsGarden
This is a plein air I did one morning real early from my studio porch. The sunlight was lovely and I tried to capture how it fell on the wind chimes.
Title  Wind chimes Among the Banana Leaves
Size  5"x5"
Medium oils on wood panel
Signed  
Today is Sam and my 53rd Anniversary.  Can't believe 53 years  I do hope we have more.. 
© Barbara Haviland BarbsGarden  

©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014

 by Artist Barbara Haviland

BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...