Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blue Bonnets Two on Frence Post Barbara Haviland Texas Floral Artist

    

BlueBonnets Two on Fence Post Rustic looking

© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
I had this old fence post that my husband sanded. I liked the board and wanted to show  some flowers on it. I painted two blue bonnet scenes and glued the pieces on the fence post.  The larger piece is 5"x12" and the smaller one is 5"x5"  There is a wire hanger on the back.
Title Blue Bonnets Two
Medium oils on canvas panels
Size  5"x12" and 5"x5" on a 24"x8" wood post
signed by Barbara Haviland
©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014
 by Artist Barbara Haviland BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...