Saturday, January 23, 2016

Queen Magnolia Happy 50th Anniversary By Barbara Haviland

  

Queen Magnolia Happy 50th Anniversary

© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
This Queen Magnolia is being gifted to one of my childhood friends.   She is someone I lost touch with and want to let her know that I have missed her.    So, to her and her husband  I want to wish a ""Happy  50th  Anniversary"     I will post this Sunday so she won't know about it until tonight.
What a great party. They were surprised and we all had a wonderful time..................... I found out you cannot catch up 50 years in one night. LOL


©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014

 by Artist Barbara Haviland BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...