Sunday, May 03, 2015

Boat in Dry Dock oil painting,miniature | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Boat in Dry Dock oil painting,miniature | Barbara Haviland - Blog

BOAT IN DRY DOCK OIL PAINTING,MINIATURE


Comment on this
© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
Boat in Dry Dock started out as a challenge but ended up to me as a boat in dry dock.  We have lots of shrimp and fishing boats here. My husband has been wanting me to paint them. I think I will do that. Going out to find some..
Title  Boat in Dry Dock
Medium oils on gallery wrap canvas
Size  9"x 9"
Signed by Artist 
Purchase  for $100.00 + 15.00 shipping

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...