Saturday, November 22, 2014

One Day workshop November 29 and Carmel by Barbara Haviland

Good Morning All.
Are you getting ready for the Thanksgiving Holiday?  If so, what are you Thankful for?

I am thankful for my family,friends,my health and the health of my friends and family.  I pray for all that are ill . I  pray daily for this wonderful USA that we live in. I pray for our leaders to do the right things for us.  
©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014

 Carmel 
Medium oils on canvas
Size  4"x 6"
 by Artist Barbara Haviland

November 29  Saturday  I am having another one day workshop. The cost is $50.00 for the day.  We will work with colors on your palette.   I will show you how and what to do with your colors.
If you would like to attend please email sabhav@sbcglobal.net
Barbara Haviland- Barbs Garden Fine Art
Barbara Haviland Fine Art

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...