One Day workshop November 29 and Carmel by Barbara Haviland

Good Morning All.
Are you getting ready for the Thanksgiving Holiday?  If so, what are you Thankful for?

I am thankful for my family,friends,my health and the health of my friends and family.  I pray for all that are ill . I  pray daily for this wonderful USA that we live in. I pray for our leaders to do the right things for us.  
©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014

 Carmel 
Medium oils on canvas
Size  4"x 6"
 by Artist Barbara Haviland

November 29  Saturday  I am having another one day workshop. The cost is $50.00 for the day.  We will work with colors on your palette.   I will show you how and what to do with your colors.
If you would like to attend please email sabhav@sbcglobal.net
Barbara Haviland- Barbs Garden Fine Art
Barbara Haviland Fine Art

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis