Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pelicans and Sea Gulls | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Pelicans and Sea Gulls | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Blog

Pelicans and Sea Gulls

© Barbara Haviland
© Barbara Haviland
Pelicans and Sea Gulls was done in Port Bolivar with the OPS  group. I had such a fun time  and the painting is one of my plein air.
The brown pelicans are back............ I love these ugly birds. They are just beautiful in flight and diving for food.  
This one is framed for you and ready to hang.
Title  Pelicans and Sea Gulls
Medium oils on canvas
Size  12"x 16"
Signed and Framed by Artist
Purchase price 300.00 + 15.00 shipping

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...