Thursday, February 13, 2014

Glass and Eggs Still Life oil painting,20x16,Barbara Haviland

 
 
©Barbara Haviland  Barb's Garden 2014
This still life was done from a photo that I used from Wet Canvas. (Thanks). If you belong to the site, they have a marvelous reference library. I loved how this was set up and I took forever to get it right.   I like how it came out. The painting measures 20"x16" and is framed making it a little larger. I love how the blue jar and background of Yellow orche meld for some contrast. The container with the eggs is smokey looking but it doesn't show in the photo.

              Title  Glass and Eggs Still Life
Medium oils on canvas
Size  20"x16"
Signed and framed
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/1388988

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...