Friday, November 08, 2013

Two Bayous and Two paintings 12x6 and Framed | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Two Bayous and Two paintings 12x6 and Framed | Barbara Haviland - Blog
 I took 2  12"x6" canvas panels and painted a bayou water scene on them. I used a very limited palette and framed them in a black wood framed.  I love to paint the cypress trees and find them quite serene and peaceful. They are full of animals that one might or not see.   You must look close.  
Title    Two Bayous
Medium oils on canvas panels
Size  12"x12"  together or 12"x6" each
The paintings stand by themselves as one or together.
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/workszoom/131288

No comments:

Purple Bearded Iris by Barbara Haviland

      4/14/2024 by Barbara Haviland--Texas Artist I was so surpired to find bearded iris in the back with my  rose bushes. All of mine are ...