http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/816785/teaching-chef-by-barbara-haviland
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Sunday, November 17, 2013
Teaching Chef by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
Teaching Chef by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
This daily art is of a Teaching Chef. The painting is perfect for your kitchen or restaurant. The painting measures 7"x5" and is signed by me. Purchase price is 100.00
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/816785/teaching-chef-by-barbara-haviland
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/816785/teaching-chef-by-barbara-haviland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dogwoods on a dark Background
#dogwoods,#flowers,#oil painting,#flora,#OriginalOil,#BarbaraHaviland.net I painted these Dogwoods on a dark background. I wanted th...
-
DAPPLED LIGHT PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE 6/26/2018 by Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist Comment on this © Barbara Ha...
-
Scar-faced Indian is done in oils on a 14x18 Canvas panel . I came across some Indian photos and like this one. My take is somew...
-
Fisherman's Wharf by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1184...
No comments:
Post a Comment