Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Silver Dollar and Oranges Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Silver Dollar and Oranges Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

This still life of a Brass pitcher and Oranges is done with oils and is part of my online still life course. I am learning so much about form and colors. This painting is my own design and I have used parts of the original composition and made my own.
Title  Silver Dollar and Oranges
Medium oils on canvas
Size  9" x 12" painting
Signed and framed by Barbara Haviland
http://barbarahavilandfineart.com/works/1246371/silver-dollar-and-oranges

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...