Sunday, August 25, 2013

Molinetto Della Croda Mill in Italy | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Molinetto Della Croda Mill in Italy | Barbara Haviland - Blog
This lovely mill in Italy was painted from my friends photos.  She went to Italy and I did not.. Sigh!   She went to visit her cousin and brought back some wonderful photos for me to paint from.  I did this one in oils and on a 16"x20" canvas. It is framed in a black wooden frame. I have other photos of this painting for you to view.
Title  Molinetto Della Croda Mill
Medium oils on canvas
Size  16"x20"
Signed and Framed by Barbara Haviland
http://barbarahavilandfineart.com/works/1246372/molinetto-della-croda-mill-in-italy

No comments:

Purple Bearded Iris by Barbara Haviland

      4/14/2024 by Barbara Haviland--Texas Artist I was so surpired to find bearded iris in the back with my  rose bushes. All of mine are ...