Sunday, June 23, 2013

San Francisco Bridge and Rock by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

San Francisco Bridge and Rock by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

This painting is part of my daily art. It is signed by me and framed. I wanted the looseness of the brush strokes and I am pleased with how it came out. I did glaze the bridge to make it appear futher away.
Title  San Francisco Bridge and Rock
Medium oils on canvas
Size 11"x14"
purchase  175.00 + 10.00 shipping
Signed by Artist
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1194761/san-francisco-bridge-and-rock-by-barbara-haviland

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...