Barbara47haviland@sbcglobal.net
Web site: http://www.barbarahavilandfineart.com
Today is My Grandson's Graduation from Westbrook High School. He is off on another adventure.
WE love him so much and wish him the very best life can give. It is your day and I wanted you to know how much we love you. Grandmother and GrandDad
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magnolia in Oval frame, oil painting
#Magnolia,#oilpainting,#canvas,#framed,#BarbaraHaviland.net This Magnolia is done in oils on an oval canvas panel. It measures 16...
-
DAPPLED LIGHT PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE 6/26/2018 by Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist Comment on this © Barbara Ha...
-
Scar-faced Indian is done in oils on a 14x18 Canvas panel . I came across some Indian photos and like this one. My take is somew...
-
Fisherman's Wharf by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1184...

No comments:
Post a Comment