This was done from a photo of me and my brother. WE were given these lovely cowboy and cowgirl outfits and worn them til we could not weart them anymore. The painting is just to show you what I can paint. I am posting the photo that I worked from.
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Monday, June 17, 2013
Barbara and Buddy Playing Cowboys and Cowgirls Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
Barbara and Buddy Playing Cowboys and Cowgirls Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
This was done from a photo of me and my brother. WE were given these lovely cowboy and cowgirl outfits and worn them til we could not weart them anymore. The painting is just to show you what I can paint. I am posting the photo that I worked from.
This was done from a photo of me and my brother. WE were given these lovely cowboy and cowgirl outfits and worn them til we could not weart them anymore. The painting is just to show you what I can paint. I am posting the photo that I worked from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dogwoods on a dark Background
#dogwoods,#flowers,#oil painting,#flora,#OriginalOil,#BarbaraHaviland.net I painted these Dogwoods on a dark background. I wanted th...
-
DAPPLED LIGHT PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE 6/26/2018 by Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist Comment on this © Barbara Ha...
-
Scar-faced Indian is done in oils on a 14x18 Canvas panel . I came across some Indian photos and like this one. My take is somew...
-
Fisherman's Wharf by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1184...
No comments:
Post a Comment