Monday, April 08, 2013

Bald Cypress and Spanish Moss by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Bald Cypress and Spanish Moss by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

I was given this photo to paint from and chose to do it  with a long format. I loved the tree all alone with no leaves but filled with spanish moss.  I loved the green in the water. I hope you can feel the peacefulness I was trying to emulate.
Title Bald Cypress and Spanish Moss
Medium oils on canvas
Size 24H" x 12W"
signed and framed in a barnyard wood frame
Purchase  600.00 + 30.   shipping (Frame is heavy)
purchase without frame  600.00 + 15.00 shipping
PS  YOU are invited to my show at
Gallery By The Lake
106 Pryce Street
Lake Charles,La
                                     April 25,2013
                                                                                               6-9pm

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...