Thursday, March 07, 2013

White on White DPW Challenge | Barbara Haviland - Blog

White on White DPW Challenge | Barbara Haviland - Blog

This White on White oil painting is part of the Daily art challenge on Daily paint Works site.  I like to do the challenges as they keep you learning.  The painting is on a canvas panel  that I make.
Title  White on White
Medium oils on canvas panel
Size  7"x5"
purchase 50.00 + 10.00 shipping
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/812742/white-on-white-dpw-challenge

Visit my show at Gallery By The Lake  106 Pryce St. Lake Charles,La thru April 30,2013
Hours are Tueaday--Friday noon til  5pm and Saturday 10--2  Hope to see you there.
 

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...