Monday, February 11, 2013

HeatherBrook Bridge Park by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

HeatherBrook Bridge Park by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
This is my second bridge of the park near my home. I am doing a series of this park. There are 5 bridges and I am attempting to do each one.  I wanted to show just the side of of the bridge.   There is a face in the landscape that was quite by accident.   Can you find it?
Title  Heather Brook Bridge Park
Medium  oils on canvas
Size  12"x16"
purchase  150.00 + 15.00 shipping


http://barbarahavilandfineart.com/works/495549/heatherbrook-bridge-park

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...