Sunday, January 27, 2013

Work in Progress Bayou Living by Barbara Haviland

Barbara47haviland@sbcglobal.net 
Web site: http://www.barbarahavilandfineart.com
© Barbara Haviland
I have never posted an unfinished painting before. This is my first work in progress. The Bayou Living painting is  36"x60" and is being done on a gallery wrap canvas. It is very heavy and big.I am working on all my scene before I finally get to the fun part of putting animals in.  I let each layer dry before I go on to the next.  I hope to be finished sometime soon. LOL    Stay tuned .
PS   What animals would you like to see in this painting???

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...