Barbara47haviland@sbcglobal.net
Web site: http://www.barbarahavilandfineart.com
http://www.cfai.co/barbarahaviland/gallery
I set this still life up in my studio and painted it from life. The painting is done in oils and measures 14"x10"
The purchase price 125.00+15.00 shipping
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Seascape Sunset, oil painting
Seascape, sunset, oil painting, matted, BarbaraHaviland.net This painting was a demo for a class. I finished it and had my daughter p...
-
DAPPLED LIGHT PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE 6/26/2018 by Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist Comment on this © Barbara Ha...
-
Scar-faced Indian is done in oils on a 14x18 Canvas panel . I came across some Indian photos and like this one. My take is somew...
-
Fisherman's Wharf by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1184...
No comments:
Post a Comment