Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Down the Yellow Pathway Landscape | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Down the Yellow Pathway Landscape | Barbara Haviland - Blog
I don't remember who gave me this photo but I liked the yellows and put my own spin on it. I like how the light is coming thru the trees and how the reds, oranges, and yellows meet.  It is done on a canvas and is available here for you.. This painting was done last year and now it is offered to you at the sale price only on my blog.
Title  Down the Yellow Pathway
Medium oils on canvas
Size  18"x14"
Signed and sale price is 125.00 + 15.00 shipping
IF you want to purchase the painting  Please email and I will send a Pay Pal invoice to you

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...