Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pounders' Beach II by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Pounders' Beach II by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Yesterday's painting was the first Pounders' Beach Study and today is the one I like the best. I had so much fun watching the online video and painting. It was almost like I was there in person. The key part of the study was Brushwork. WE were supposed to make each stroke count.  I will see if Richard Robinson thinks I have done that. I feel we must do challenges in order to grow as an artist.
Title Pounders' Beach
Medium oils on canvas panel
Size 11"x14"
Purchase  150.00 + 12.00 shipping

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...