Monday, September 17, 2012

Autumn Path by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Autumn Path by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Autumn Path was started as a class oil painting but was finished in my studio.  I have several art leagues that I belong to and we paint weekly.  Since I started it in a class but finished it in my studio I am offering the painting as one of my collector pieces.
I used yellows,oranges,reds,greens and lots of paint.  This gave me the feeling of some cool weather. I love the fall weather and colors.
Title Autumn Path
Medium oils on canvas panel
Size  14"x11"
 purchase price  150.00 + 10.00 shipping
Signed yes

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...