Friday, August 17, 2012

Garden Red Hibiscus by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Garden Red Hibiscus by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/951976/garden-red-hibiscus-by-barbara-haviland

This lovely Red Hibiscus came from my garden. I have several kinds of Hibiscus. My only problem with the flowers is that they don' keep for long or have a scent.  They are very pretty tho..  This one is done in oils on a canvas.
Title Garden Red Hibiscus
Medium oils on canvas
Size   14"x10"
Signed and ready to framed
Purchase price  280.00 Shipping is included

No comments:

Egret in Flight by Barbara Haviland

Egret in Flight is done in oils on an 9"x12" canvas panel. I Have framed the piece.  He is  available for you now.  He is in my p...