Iris Big and Bold By Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
This very large Abstract Iris is done completely with a painting knife. It has lots of textures and paint. It is available for purchase. I used permanent rose,greens,blues,yellows,oranges, and lots of paint to get the results I wanted.
Title Iris Big and Bold
Medium oils on canvas
Size 36"x24"
signed and purchase price 1750.00
http://barbarahavilandfineart.com/works/879526/iris-big-and-bold-by-barbara-haviland
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Red Rose on Blue, oil painting
#Rose,#red,#blue,#oilpainting,#canvas,#BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com Red Rose on Blue is done on a small 10"x 8" stretched can...
-
DAPPLED LIGHT PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE 6/26/2018 by Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist Comment on this © Barbara Ha...
-
Scar-faced Indian is done in oils on a 14x18 Canvas panel . I came across some Indian photos and like this one. My take is somew...
-
Fisherman's Wharf by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1184...
No comments:
Post a Comment