| Here is the Fat Rooster for my MOM's Kitchen. I am almost finished with all of them. IF you would like me to paint a Rooster for you, Please email. | |
| © Barbara Haviland |
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Sunday, April 22, 2012
Wooden Fat Rooster by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog
Wooden Fat Rooster by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Wave, seascape
seascape, rocks, wave, birds, oil painting, BarbaraHaviland.net, The Wave is a 12x12 oil painting that captures the serene beauty...
-
Seascape, sunset, oil painting, matted, BarbaraHaviland.net This painting was a demo for a class. I finished it and had my daughter p...
-
framed, oil painting, girl, red dress, miniature, BarbaraHaviland.net Girl in Red Dress is done in oils on a 3x 4 stretched canvas...
-
#dogwoods,#flowers,#oil painting,#flora,#OriginalOil,#BarbaraHaviland.net I painted these Dogwoods on a dark background. I wanted th...
No comments:
Post a Comment