| © Barbara Haviland |
This is my white coffee mug. I have
tried to show how white reflects colors around it. The painting is
small but packs a punch. I hope you can see the roundness of the mug.
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/794662/white-mug Title White Mug Medium oils on canvas Size 5"x5" Signed by Barbara Haviland 50.00 |
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
White Mug by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
White Mug by Barbara Haviland | Barbara Haviland - Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still Life, Creamer and Sugar Bowl, oil painting
White Creamer and Sugar Bowl Still life by BarbaraHaviland.net This was setup and painted from life. The painting was just a joy to paint. ...
-
DAPPLED LIGHT PLEIN AIR LANDSCAPE 6/26/2018 by Barbara Haviland-Barbsgarden Texas Artist Comment on this © Barbara Ha...
-
Scar-faced Indian is done in oils on a 14x18 Canvas panel . I came across some Indian photos and like this one. My take is somew...
-
Fisherman's Wharf by Barbara Haviland Texas Artist | Barbara Haviland - Blog http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/1184...
No comments:
Post a Comment