Friday, December 16, 2011

Uncle Billy, Buddy, and Barbara Childhood Memories | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Uncle Billy, Buddy, and Barbara Childhood Memories | Barbara Haviland - Blog
I wanted to share my new landscape with you. This was done from a 3x5 sepia photo taken in 1953
I love to do commissions and this is one of my favorite paintings. It is me, my brother and my uncle Billy. the painting measures 16"x20"
I can do a painting for you. This painting means a lot to me and I am sure if I did a memory for you, you would feel the same way.
Title Childhood Memories
Medium oils on canvas
Size 20"x16"
Cost 400.00 + shipping
You must have a clear photo and it doesn't have to be in color.
© Barbara Haviland

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...