I see so many birds in our yard. This cardinal is a frequent visitor. We feed them in the winter. He is done in oils on a canvas hardboard panel that I make. He measures 10"x8" http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/750927/red-cardinal | ||
| © Barbara Haviland |
Hand Selected, Hand Painted and Artfully Arranged, Garden paintings by Barbara Haviland. I am a contemporary Texas oil painter, painting from my heart my life, my gardens, the landscapes and animals around me. Commissions are encouraged.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
RED Cardinal | Barbara Haviland - Blog
RED Cardinal | Barbara Haviland - Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Wave, seascape
seascape, rocks, wave, birds, oil painting, BarbaraHaviland.net, The Wave is a 12x12 oil painting that captures the serene beauty...
-
Seascape, sunset, oil painting, matted, BarbaraHaviland.net This painting was a demo for a class. I finished it and had my daughter p...
-
framed, oil painting, girl, red dress, miniature, BarbaraHaviland.net Girl in Red Dress is done in oils on a 3x 4 stretched canvas...
-
#dogwoods,#flowers,#oil painting,#flora,#OriginalOil,#BarbaraHaviland.net I painted these Dogwoods on a dark background. I wanted th...
No comments:
Post a Comment