Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wine Bottle,Glass and Grapes | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Wine Bottle,Glass and Grapes | Barbara Haviland - Blog
© Barbara Haviland


This still life of a wine bottle,glass, and grapes was set up and painted from life. I am finding that I learn so much from  these studies. This one is 10"x8" and is available for you.
Title  Wine Bottle,Glass,and Grapes
Medium   oils on canvas
 Size   10"x8"
Signed by Barbara Haviland
150.00 Free shipping

http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/726440/wine-bottleglass-and-grapes
 Please note my Studio open house on Sunday Oct 16,2011 from 2pm--7pm   Please email for my address.
I would love to see you. Wine and light refreshments and of course Great Art.

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...