Monday, October 17, 2011

A Sunny Day | Barbara Haviland - Blog

A Sunny Day | Barbara Haviland - Blog
                                                                                        
© Barbara Haviland
A Sunny day in the bayou is done in oils and on a stretched canvas. I did this painting from my photos. I was trying to show the water to look like glass. The water when it is still gives a mirror effect. I hope I have achieved that.
Title   A Sunny Day
Medium oils on canvas
Size   16"x12"
 Signed by Barbara Haviland
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/728470/a-sunny-day

No comments:

Relic in the Wild: The Old Truck by Barbara Haviland-Texas Artist

     Relic in the Wild: The Old Truck,  This  12x12 oil  on canvas piece features an old, rustic pickup truck nestled in a serene countrys...