Sunday, October 09, 2011

Strawberries in a Glass Jar | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Strawberries in a Glass Jar | Barbara Haviland - Blog
© Barbara Haviland
This is my version of Stawberries in a Jar. I set this up and painted it from life.  I love doing still life paintings. I think I am doing better and better at "seeing".  I am trying to paint what I see not what I think I see.  That is a challenge in itself. LOL

Title   Strawberries in a Glass Jar
Medium oils on canvas panel
Size   10"x8"
Signed by Barbara Haviland
125.00 + 9.95 shipping

http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/726437/strawberries-in-a-glass-jar

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...