Friday, August 05, 2011

The Judge | Barbara Haviland - Blog

The Judge | Barbara Haviland - Blog
© Barbara Haviland

I went to a Rodeo and this is one of the paintings from my outing. I loved the cowboys and their hats.  This one was on the fence judging  the bull riders.  I showed it this evening and it is sold. Yea. My art friend and Plein Air buddy was checking out the animals and I thought how cool is all the hats.  I decided to do hats and cowboys. This is so different from what I usually do.  I will do more from my photos. I call this one:
The Judge
Medium oils on canvas
Size  20"x16"
Signed by Barbara Haviland
http://barbarahaviland.fineartstudioonline.com/works/686777/the-judge

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...