Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bayou Birds | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Bayou Birds | Barbara Haviland - Blog

Barbara47haviland@sbcglobal.net
Web site: http://www.barbarahavilandfineart.com 
© Barbara Haviland

This oil painting is done from some of my photos.  I believe near Lake Charles, La.  Don't quote me on that. I have tons of reference  shots of the bayou. I love the colors in this one.  It is available for purchase. Update, this painting won 1st place in the professional division in our art show.  It was also picked to be in the Artist of Texas show in Dallas in November. Wow, and I had fun painting it too.

No comments:

Southern Magnolia Framed by Barbara Haviland

Southern Magnolia Framed      Southern Magnolia is done in oils on a canvas panel and framed.  It is hanging in our home. The painting m...